TELE-audiovision International —
1. 200 MHz part of the input spectrum. Channels 41, 45 and 46 carry
DVB-T channels. The marker is placed on channel 46.
2. Full spectrum of the input signal. Except for the three channels
of interest, many other analog and digital channels are present.
3. After passing the Antiference channels converters, the three
input channels are moved to channel 50, 53 and 56. 200 Mhz of the
spectrum is shown. Note how marginal the unwanted frequenices
have become - they have been filtered out.
4. Full spectrum of the output. Except for the three channels, eve-
rything else is removed thanks to the very effective SAW filters.
5. This show the very good signal quality of channel 56 at the
6. The headend settings changed. The output channels are now
adjacent on channel 52, 53 and 54. Despite that, their signal quality
remains equally high.