TELE-audiovision International — The World‘s Largest Digital TV Trade Magazine
49. Our calibrated Test Source generates
test signals at user defined frequencies and
power levels. The test signal is of extreme
accuracy, making it the ideal way of testing
the R&S EFL210. And indeed, this picture
does not lie: using the HDMI-output of the
R&S EFL210 connected to my test computer
(which has a HDMI capture card), I put both
windows side by side. Look at the result:
I generated a -40 dBm signal at 130 MHz
and on the other side of the cable, the R&S
EFL210 measured -40.7 dBm at exactly
130.00 MHz. An excellent result.
50. I repeated the same test at 180 MHz. Now
I got only -0.1 dBm deviation.
51. At 950 MHz I got -0.2 dBm difference.
52. Again, only -0.5 dBm difference at 1450
53. Finally, at 2150 MHz, the deviation was
54. Wondering, why I got a higher deviation
at the first measurement, I decided to repeat