TELE-audiovision International — The World‘s Largest Digital TV Trade Magazine
8. Then the stuffed circuit board is placed in an oven. The circuit board
is then heated to a specific temperature depending on the number of
components and the size of the board. “We use software to calculate
the necessary temperature that can be anywhere from 108°C to 260°C”,
explains Rodrigo Rosa.
9. Each circuit board is checked with a microscope.
10. The last step is the solder bath. The internal temperature reaches
11. Multiple circuit boards are needed for a complete Tecsys IRD, plus
there’s also a power supply circuit board.
12. A detailed functionality check is performed before final assembly.