TELE-audiovision International —
He then posts the results in
the appropriate forums hop-
ing that he was the first to do
And then after a few min-
utes the feed is gone. But
look at that, right after that
a new feed appears, this time
on 11.93 GHz. A nice DVB-S2
signal with unusual recep-
tion parameters: SR 7119
Ks/sec, FEC 2/3 with DVB-S2
with 8PSK. The MPEG-4 video
signal in Planar 4:2:0 YUV is
coded in H.264 with 1920x
Welcome to the world of
and audio-PID’s to VLC, which
will show the live video.
6. After the end oft he first
feed, a new feed is transmit-
ted with slightly different
parameters. The sport event
goes on, now with a different
7. By the way: the feed is
broadcasted in FTA DVB-S2,
best resolution possible. But
the best of it all: no broad-
casting logos, textboxes,
nothing! Just the plain video!
8. Result of the full blindscan.
are written on the respective
1. Finished scan using CrazyScan. Blue is horizontal,
red is vertical polarisation – too much information, so
we turn off the vertical polarisation fort he next step.
2. Just viewing the horizontal polarisation. Notice the
small transponder close to 11.200 MHz: small but with
perfect shape! Could that be a transponder carrying a
feed? Let’s find out by double-clicking on its centre.
3. CrazyScan will determine all tuning parameters auto-
matically and show the constellation diagram. Indeed it
looks very promising, so let’s click the DVB-button to
send the streamt o TSReader.
4. TSReader shows the content oft he Transport Stream
(TS) and even shows a preview-picture of the video
5. Double-Clicking on the image will stream the video-