TELE-audiovision International — The World‘s Largest Digital TV Trade Magazine
1. View towards the LIANXING production buildings from a
nearby hill. In the background you can see the distinctive
hills that add so much charm to the Guilin area.
2. The production buildings are spread out on both sides
of this road.
3. Rolls of metal are warehoused here. These are used
at a later stage to press and stamp dishes and antenna
4. Finished segments for a 180 cm C band dish.
5. Glimpse of the dispatch warehouse with completely
packaged segments for 180 cm dishes.
6. View of the warehouse.
7. Smaller components are prepared at this section.
8. Ready, steady, go: component packaging.