TELE-audiovision International — The World‘s Largest Digital TV Trade Magazine
1. A look inside the production area.
Satellite antennas, terrestrial antennas
and coaxial cable are manufactured here.
The employees have 44-hour work weeks
and lunch is provided for them at no cost.
2. Eliseu Dias is in charge of Technical
Support and answers customer’s
3. ELDTEC’s engineers use various
receivers to test the reliability of their
4. ELDTEC engineers have a variety of
signal analyzers at their disposal.
5. Using this special machine, Leandro
from the Quality Team tests the stretching
strength of the coaxial cable
6. Surge protection is tested here.
7. At this measurement station the coaxial
cable’s technical data is measured.
8. This is what a measurement run for a
coax cable looks like.