TELE-audiovision International — The World‘s Largest Digital TV Trade Magazine
1. The batteries are checked at this stage. Devices are
charged and discharged for twelve hours with a total of
2. S7000 meters have to run this battery test as well:
They are charged for four hours and then discharged for
3. The so-called aging room: Depending on the specific
model, the final devices are put through simulated per-
manent use. Seen here is an example of the S7000 range.
4. Spectrum and network analyzers also have to pass the
5. Final inspection: A frequency response test is perfor-
med after the aging test.