TELE-audiovision International — The World‘s Largest Digital TV Trade Magazine
1. Let’s begin: This roll with 0.5 mm sheet metal weighs six
tonnes. 3,500 dishes with a diameter of 45 cm are pressed from
this metal every single day.
2. The rolled-up sheet metal is led to the press, which automa-
tically presses the antennas in the correct shape and size. This
press is currently configured for 45 cm satellite antennas.
3. This is how the sheet metal looks after pressing: As you can
see all antennas are delicately cut.
4. Fully automatic quality assurance is next.
5.Then, the mounting holes are pinched out.
6. And once again the result is quality-checked fully automati-
7. And that’s it: The finished raw dishes are piled up automati-