TELE-audiovision International — The World‘s Largest Digital TV Trade Magazine
Clamps and Holder Production
1. Mounting clamps are produced at truly breath-
taking speeds: The sheet metal is continuously fed
from the roll.
2. This machine cuts out several formed parts
simultaneously: 45 clamps per minute!
3. Larger clamps are still cut manually.
4. Long pipes turn into antenna poles and LNB holders.
5. The end of the strapped pole is positioned into the bolt by this worker. This
way the correct length is automatically defined and the holders are cut with equal
6. Some jobs still require manual work: Bending the straps for the LNB holder.