TELE-audiovision International — The World‘s Largest Digital TV Trade Magazine
1. This huge hall houses the conveyor
system for finishing dishes and com-
ponents such as clamps and holders.
The conveyor belt is 450 m long and
takes 90 minutes for a full cycle,
which translates into an average
speed of eight meters per minute. The
painting and cleaning system is 42 m
2. Huge oven for heating up the
3. Hot water control system. Used
water is recycled to avoid environ-
mental damage altogether.
4. Hot water system for recirculating
the cleansing water.
5. Antenna holders are currently run
through the system. They are cleaned
with hot water and prepared for
6.Satellite dishes coming out of the
hot water cleansing line.
7. Cleaned dishes en route to the
spray-painting facility. Residue water
still drops to the ground after hot
water cleaning. This does not happen
in an uncontrolled way, however: An
indentation on the floor along the
conveyor belt collects that water so
that it can be processed in the water